Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #8

Thanks to Rhonda Rickwood for the donation to Movember and letting me doodle this Monster Moustache on her.



For Movember as well as my usual world doodling, I'm also doodling 'Monsters & Moustaches' on photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember

You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com


So far I've raised £59, thanks to everyone who has helped!

3 comments:

  1. awwww!

    The monster moustaches are very creative and a great idea for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun! Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace doodle and pink's my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete