Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #15

Photo sent by Kevin Goodall with Lisa.



Throughout November I've been doodling 'Monsters and Moustaches' (Monstache?) on photos for a small donation to Movember. Thanks to Kevin for his donation and sending me this photo! There's still a couple of days of Movember left, if anyone would like to help raise some money for a good cause and also let me doodle on their photo;

A small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember
You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com

Regular 'Project Photo Doodle' will be back now, and I will be getting back to some serious world-doodle-domination. Keep sending me your photos from around the world and see me populate them with monsters!

2 comments: