Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #4

Daniel Mason. Hyde Park, Leeds.



I love this one, I would like a knitted hat/mask in this design! Gargantuan thanks to Dan for helping me raise money for Movember and letting me doodle on his face!


For Movember I'm doodling 'Monsters & Moustaches' (a Monstache if you like) on the faces of people in photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember

You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com


After Day 1 I have raised $35 thanks to everyone who has let me doodle on them!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Octo-tash/hair combo! Fantsastico! Love the doodles and this is a brill idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this for winter! keep my head and face warm :)

    ReplyDelete