Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #3

Laura Marie Winning & Michael Golder. Prune Park Inn, Bradford, England.



Massive thanks for helping me raise money for Movember! Hope you like your doodled monster arm tashes!


For a change I'm not just doodling monsters on photos of places, for 'Movember' I'm doodling 'Monsters & Moustaches' on peoples photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember

You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com

5 comments:

  1. 'monster arm tashes' excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, as long as I've got some little monster arms I can actually grow a tash! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with this it is a well good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a photo! Really like what you're doing

    ReplyDelete