Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Friday 11 November 2011

Arts & Minds Exhibition update

Aran Islands, Ireland. Photo taken by Judith Kennedy.



I thought this had the look of a charming scene in a Studio Ghibli movie, so that inspired my monster doodle. It's one of my favourites! Thanks to Judith for sending me some really beautiful photos.

This Christmas, as part of the 'Arts & Minds' December Exhibition I will be doodling on photos submitted to me by Arts & Minds members, to be exhibited in the Leeds Central Library Gallery from December 6th - 29th. The theme of the exhibition is 'Things That Make Me Feel Good'.

4 comments:

  1. ACE! it would make an excellent picture book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shadows really make it come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Ghibli too! And love this photo and your doodle looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love a bit of Ghibli. Can see how it inspired you! Another good one.

    ReplyDelete