Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #6

Faye Kenny-Broom



The latest to get a 'Monstache' for Movember is Faye, a monstrous thank you for helping me raise money for a great cause! This is my fave 'Monsters & Moustache' so far, it's one of my favourite photo-doodles all together!


For Movember I'm doodling 'Monsters & Moustaches' (Monstache?) on the faces of people in photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember I'm also rocking a moustache myself (not doodled).

You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com


Please tell your friends and help me raise money for this great cause. Tweet about it! Help out a Bro with a Mo! £39 raised so far

6 comments:

  1. tongue tash! great idea! an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos! your doodles are great fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I give you some big bucks can I have a tentacle twirler?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite so far... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete