Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Friday 18 November 2011

Little Big Monster

Legoland, Windsor, Berkshire. Photo taken by Sarah Thornton.



This one was sent to me for the exhibition with Arts & Minds. I love lego! My little girls started playing with Duplo bricks and I enjoy building forts with her. I've never been to Legoland and would love to go, but I would find it hard to resist pretending to be a giant monster though...thanks to Sarah for this great photo.

4 comments:

  1. This is great, I've been to Legoland =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a book out! I'd buy it. This one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is supergreat. Lots of fun. He thinks he's Gozilla, but he isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab monster..so goofy!
    You should totally take Lydia to Legoland. She'd love it. It's probably loads better since I was last there.

    ReplyDelete