Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #5

Kodanshi Helcarver



This is one of my favourite doodles yet! I made the monster a bit transparent to give him a kinda 'jelly' effect. Thanks to Kodanshi for his support and letting me doodle on his face!


For Movember I'm doodling 'Monsters & Moustaches' on peoples photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember

You can send a photo for doodling to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com


£35 raised so far! Please tell your friends

5 comments:

  1. this is actually amazing! we salute your fund raising efforts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he does look all jelly-fied is it weird I wanna eat him? nom! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the veins look awesome! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers man! That looks awesome. Hey, the veins and general shape make it look like my brains have come to life, decided to sit on top of my head and give me a tentacle moustache! Oh, and loving the shadow on my cheek from its tail. That’s a great touch.

    ReplyDelete