Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Doodle Face

This is me, with a doodley monster head...



So, as well as doodling monsters on photos emailed to me from around the world, I want to doodle on you too! If you want a cartoon doodle head like mine, send a photo! Get a cool Monster-Head!

I still want the usual photos of landmarks and scenery to populate too, so send me any snaps from your adventures in travel.

You can send photos to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com or link me to one on twitter; @PhilWallArt

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I'm sending a photo of myself for you to doodle a monster head on ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its an improvement :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is brilliant! Love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! photo sent

    ReplyDelete