Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Monsters & Moustaches #12

Rachel Cooper @RachATheMachine on Twitter



Thanks to Rach for the donation to my Movember, I feel bad defacing your lovely photo with a moustache, sorry...I think the monster is saying; "Share the wealth kid"...possibly. Also, nice pun with your twitter name!

For Movember I'm not just doodling on photos emailed to me from around the world. I'm also putting 'Monsters & Moustaches' (Monstache?) on photos for a small donation (min £1) to; Project Photo Doodle on Movember. Movember is over in less than a week, so if you want me to doodle on your photo and also help a good cause send a nice photo. £81 raised so far.

Email to; mail@projectphotodoodle.com or link me to a photo on twitter @PhilWallArt

I'm catching up on my Movember backlog, I promise all movember photos will be doodled on before December. I'm looking forward to getting back to some world doodling again, please keep sending photos from your adventures in travel.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! the black and white photo mixed with colorful doodle works nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! "Share the wealth kid" brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, I'm sending you a photo now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete