Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Photo taken by Sarah Tompkins.



I've had a few gremlins in my computer lately and couldn't do my countdown to Halloween for the past few days. Hope you enjoyed the ones I did before my tech issue. I'd like to thank the people that sent me spooky photos for the '13 Days of Horror' series and thanks to Sarah for this photo!

Project Photo Doodle is back to normal again. Please send your photos from around the world to this address; mail@projectphotodoodle.com

Hope you all have a great Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Phil! glad to hear your computer is ok and you can do your fantastic doodles again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Wish my pumpkin looked like this lol, fun doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made pumpkins a millions times better and scarier! COOL Doodles!

    ReplyDelete