Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Thursday 19 April 2012

'The Dood'

Perth, Australia. Photo taken by Mim Caccamo




Say hello to the new Project Photo Doodle mascot 'The Dood', named by Wendy Denman via facebook. He's also got a trusty sidekick called 'Glitch Burrito' (same design in blue) named by @typicaljukeboxfemale and @victhetick via instagram. They all won stickers for naming my doodle monsters.

I'm collaborating with the awesome Treehouse and Bird to bring my doodle monster to life as a softie toy! :D

Massive thanks to Mim for the great photo, I think the hint of rainbow really makes it pop!

1 comment:

  1. lucy on twitter19 April 2012 at 03:02

    I love him! i would love a soft toy of your doodles, are you selling them?

    ReplyDelete