Say 'Hiya' on that Twitter @philwallart
Project Photo Doodle and all doodles by Phil Wall. Header Photo taken by Rick Harrison in Leeds, England.

Monday 19 March 2012

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...actually it wasn't...

Star Tours, Disney's Hollywood Studio Park, Orlando, Florida, USA. Photo taken by Donna Griffin of Cute Designs.




I'm a MASSIVE Star Wars fan GEEK! So, receiving this awesome photo from Donna made my day (the AT-At is probably my third favourite iconic design from Star Wars after the Stormtrooper and R2D2). Donna makes very cute hand sewn and crocheted toys, I wanna get a Doodle-Monster plush! Check out these links;

Cute Designs Website
Cute Designs Shop on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I have been there! went on the rides a lot

    good doodle!

    ReplyDelete